About the Department
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of Engineering college Bikaner was established in 2000. It is offering one undergraduate course. It has excellent labs and research facilities in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing and VLSI & Embedded systems. The department has a Remote Center for online lecture under the project National Mission of Education through ICT (NMEICT) of IIT Bombay/ IIT Kharagpur. Institute has NIT Kurukshetra as mentor Institute (Under TEQIP-III) for enhance the research facility and order to promote closure interaction in the area of technology, development, training of students and development of state of art centers. The Department of ECE, at Engineering College Bikaner has a blend of young as well as experienced dynamic faculty members and is committed to providing quality education and research. Department has excellent and strong alumni network.
HOD Faculty Placements
- Teaching beyond curriculum to enhance practical knowledge.
- Highly qualified & experienced faculty with MTech/Ph.D. form IIT’s/NIT’s
- Regular interaction with reputed industries/ institutions like IITs/NIT’s.
- Experts from industries &universities to deliver special lectures.
- Workshops, Seminars, Paper presentations are arranged to enhance teaching learning skills as well as knowledge upgradation.
- Round the clock state of the art computer lab with LAN networking with Internet and web-browsing facility.
- Regular programs for Personality Development, English Speaking, Yoga, Sports & Cultural activities.
- Better student-teacher interaction.
- Dynamic training and placement cell.
- Well-equipped lab with electronics measuring instruments and machines.
- Conducts various expert/guest lectures and regular seminars & workshops on latest electrical technology.
- Frequent visits to industries for practical exposure and technical awareness of the students.
- Enable with effective Teaching learning through Digital e-board
- GATE and Employability skills Development classes for final year students (under TEQIO -III Project)
- Provides Internship to Various IITs/NITs through TEQIP-III project.