Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme
Govt. Engineering College, Bikaner has been selected for World Bank project TEQIP-II by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India under subcomponent 1.1. The main Objective of the project is to strengthen the Institute to improve learning outcomes and employability of graduates. The main activities will be carried out during project will be as follows:
- To Improve Infrastructure and Procurement for teaching, training, and learning facilities.
- To provide Teaching and Research assistantship to increase enrolment in existing and new PG programmes in engineering disciplines.
- Enhancement of Research, development and consultancy activities.
- Faculty and Staff Development for improved Competence based on Training Needs Analysis.
- Enhanced interaction with Industry.
- Institution Management capacity enhancement.
- Implementation of Institutional reforms and.
- Academic support to weak students.
Minutes of Board of Governors (BOG) / Executive Council (EC) Meetings
- EC 2nd meeting held on 5.11.2004
- EC 3rd Meeting Held on 7.3.2005
- EC 4th Meeting Held On 3.5.2005
- EC 5th Meeting held on 24.12.2005
- EC 6th Meeting Held On 2.5.2006
- EC 7th Meeting held On 15.12.2006
- EC 8th Meeting Held On 12.4.2007
- EC 9th Meeting Held on 25.5.2007
- EC 10th Meeting Held on 29.6.2007
- EC 11th Meeting Held on 04.08.2007
- EC 12 Meeting Held On 8.10.2007
- EC 13th Meeting Held On 22.11.2007
- EC 14th Meeting Held On 15.05.2008
- EC 15th meeting Held On 13.8.2008
- EC 16th Meeting Held On 23.9.2008
- EC 17th Meeting Held On 8.4.2009
- EC 18th Meeting Held On 1.6.2009
- EC 19th Meeting Held On 15.9.2010
- BOG meeting Held On 19.6.13
- BOG 2nd meeting Held On 25-09-2013
- BOG 3rd Meeting Held on 14-12-2015
- BoG 4th Meeting held on 22/08/2016